Everyone is sleeping when I’m here…

IMG_1369.jpeg

Morning coffee and snus… and the very sharp smell of peonies from the garden. Wife insist putting them on the kitchen table as soon as they blossom. My eyes are tearing up of the scent so I need to move my grumpy ass outside for another cup of coffee.
IMG_5964.jpeg

While doing this my mind is still unsettled about gear and what I want and don’t want with guitar playing… I guess I’m always going to be like this. :rofl :bag

Peonies smell amazing. People have them growing all over my neighborhood. Reminds me every year that summer is officially here.
They’re beautiful. The ones we have is probably planted 1954 when the house was built.
But they are weird though… this species we have grows to high kinda, so we have to fix them every year so they don’t fall down to the ground. And if it happens to rain very hard the same days as the blossom, it’s bye bye flowers :rofl The are really quick. Blossom in a few days and if we’re lucky and no rain they’ll stay alive for two weeks.

And if it happens to rain very hard the same days as the blossom, it’s bye bye flowers :rofl The are really quick. Blossom in a few days and if we’re lucky and no rain they’ll stay alive for two weeks.
Yeah, the blossoms don’t last too long unfortunately.

Back