Boss ME-90 Multi-Fx

Those bastards did it. They took the ME-80, gave it an FX Loop, and updated the sounds, but otherwise kept it mostly identical to the UX.

And those mf-ers replaced the ring-mod with a feedbacker. Now I know where my diary disappeared to.

The only concern I have about it is the durability. Did they compromise there? The ME-80 is a tank

1688650117578.png

It's an ME-series pedal. Has noone seen this series before?

1688649886353.png
1688649955008.png
1688650025469.png

Meh, as a guy who had the ME-70, and liked the ME-80, but just didn't love the modeling, I like this. A non-menu driven, ME-80 replacement with the current modeling and IR loading? What's the problem? You want more? They, along with their competitors, have more complex units.

Does BOSS have any kind of polyphonic pitch shifting? If so, this might find it's way into my house . . .

Does BOSS have any kind of polyphonic pitch shifting? If so, this might find it's way into my house . . .

Don't know if it's polyphonic, but Anderton's has a demo video up already, and the pitch shifter seems to track exceedingly well.

On the ME-80, the CTRL switch either allowed you to turn on/off multiple effects OR change ONE parameter value (like a modulation rate) of one effect. I wonder if those limitations are removed in this one?

*Edit* RTFM
1688652219278.png

Last edited:
Don't know if it's polyphonic, but Anderton's has a demo video up already, and the pitch shifter seems to track exceedingly well.

It has a Digitech "Drop-like" effect on it, so I can't go up, but I think that will be good enough.

Lol, I'm meeting a guy at my local GC tonight, to sell him my Fender HRD. I mean, the timing is too perfect, if they have this in stock, lol.

Back