Boss ME-90 Multi-Fx

Had a rip on one this afternoon. It's solid and I'm pretty surprised they actually added the amp modeling and fx loop in an ME series device. As you'd expect the modulation and delays are pretty sweet.

Thanks, Leon! Gonna check out your vid at lunch.

You can run the Boss tone studio in offline mode and tinker around with what you can/can't do in a given block too.

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 11.07.22 pm.png

This is right up my aged and (self-diagnosed) ADHD-riddled alley! Trigger finger getting excruciatingly itchy…

First thing I looked for 🤣 Aside from the stereo chorus and panner there's really not that much fun stereo stuff but I guess the main use case is going to be running this mono.

That Juggernaut preamp model though... :chef

It has a Digitech "Drop-like" effect on it, so I can't go up, but I think that will be good enough.

Lol, I'm meeting a guy at my local GC tonight, to sell him my Fender HRD. I mean, the timing is too perfect, if they have this in stock, lol.

According to the documentation it can go down or up.

1688659060727.png

First thing I looked for 🤣 Aside from the stereo chorus and panner there's really not that much fun stereo stuff but I guess the main use case is going to be running this mono.
Same here :roflI was ready to justify a purchase! Watching your vid now and I am expecting it to sound great with the usual Boss caveats in mind :satan

Had a rip on one this afternoon. It's solid and I'm pretty surprised they actually added the amp modeling and fx loop in an ME series device. As you'd expect the modulation and delays are pretty sweet.

So it does have poly pitch? How did it feel? As good as a Drop?

I will also say it would make some sense if I dug the Boss digital drives/ODs in front of my real amps but I don't necessarily.

Okay I kind of dig the throwback 90's multi effect look. Love that there's no menus. I'm a bit intrigued.

Battery powered is also very intriguing. Wonder how long it lasts on Eneloops.

$350 new.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Back