Amp Modeler Tier Ranking

Absolutely not.

(I posted about desks an hour ago. Feeling better?)
motivation trooper GIF
Awesome Support GIF

Saw one on sale on Kijiji in Ottawa a week or so back
Yep. They're definitely popping up.

I like Leo Gibson but I think his take on things is a little too binary. A is better than B.
especially in his most recent video.
It isn't that simple. You can't just give a number in Lufs regarding the null test. Its borderline idiotic.
Each unit has different attack and sustain which will be major factors.
Regardless, all devices can sound good. If you are talking about strict profile/capture accuracy, sure there are "more accurate" products with regards to sound but the Kemper has great feel and if you are one to use the captures from others it really doesn't matter. Pick the ones you like and play. Had one in 2019.
I remember loving bighairy's gk250 and Bert's Marshall's...and MBritt of course.

I like Leo Gibson but I think his take on things is a little too binary. A is better than B.
It isn't that simple. You can't just give a number in Lufs regarding the null test. Its borderline idiotic.
Regardless, all devices can sound good. If you are talking about strict profile/capture accuracy, sure there are "more accurate" products with regards to sound but the Kemper has great feel and if you are one to use the captures from others it really doesn't matter. Pick the ones you like and play. Had one in 2019.
I remember loving bighairy's gk250 and Bert's Marshall's...and MBritt of course.
Be sure to report back with your thoughts 😀

the new guitar player from Mike Tramp ex White Lion is using the Kemper love and soudn awesome

Attachments

• 413926467_379416251308482_3519641986740497752_n.jpg
    413926467_379416251308482_3519641986740497752_n.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 11

i dont really trust those null tests,Tonex sound pretty good but Kemper still delivering great sound,enjoy your Stage,awesome unit

Why in the world would one not trust nulltests?
Because they don't line up with what they like 😂

It also just highlights again how people can't separate accuracy from good tone. NOBODY IS SAYING THE KEMPER CANT GET A GOOD SOUND. People are saying it doesn't profile/capture an amp as accurate as tone x.

Back