Amp in the Room !

That thread where the OP is saying that this method "sounds great" is pretty funny. I listened to the clips and it does not "sound great." It sounds exactly you'd expect an analog cabinet sim from 10 years ago to sound. For clean tones, it actually sounds pretty nice and has a lot of presence and sparkle. For anything else it sounds ratty and thin.

That thread where the OP is saying that this method "sounds great" is pretty funny. I listened to the clips and it does not "sound great." It sounds exactly you'd expect an analog cabinet sim from 10 years ago to sound. For clean tones, it actually sounds pretty nice and has a lot of presence and sparkle. For anything else it sounds ratty and thin.
For accurate representation I think you need to listen to the clip through a single 1x12 "FRFR" monitor. Or at least through a single 8in studio monitor.

Oh shit -- even Cooper Carter is starting to look like a middle aged man.
Aging Matt Damon GIF

Damn! I have got to spend some time with this album. I kind of fell off after wearing holes through a few copies of Facelift and Dirt.
I LOVE AiC but I do not actively listen to them at all. For no real reason? Great band \m/

Back