Amp in the Room !

DON'T MAKE US GO BACK TO THE OLD DAYS!

I Love Reading Public School GIF by INTO ACTION

Expression Ban GIF

Music Videos 80S GIF

I’m not advocating for anything.

I also don’t use studio monitors or ""FRFR"" and wonder why it’s not the same as A-I-T-R. (Which should really just be Cab-In-The-Room)
All good man. Sorry if I came off harsh. I’m just a firm believer in that it’s all good depending on what the need is.

Sorry man.

It's almost like the only absolute that actually exists is that there are no absolutes. :idk :wat

Why doesn’t a recording sound like an amp in the room? With a modeler, I’m not trying to replicate a stage sound but a studio sound.

Maybe that’s how I am different and might explain why I am so pleased. I dunno… seems simple to me.

Impressive.

Fred Garvin (Male Prostitute), you are one brilliant SOB. :cool:

There are many recordings with amp in the room ambience + post reverb combined.

If you want amp in the room tone, just be sure that there is some room irs corresponding of the cab in the pack you use.

I always mix a little room ir to give some breath.

Example here, in some few minute test of solodallas h30 mix with my fm3, just a little touch of room. I could have use a lot more if I wanted to.
I got that tones from scratch in just few minutes of tweaking, so far from perfect but really enjoyable to play at home.
I just could imagine how easy it must be with an axe III with fullres irs.

Room irs well tweaked are also an alternative for guys like me that does not really like reverbs.

Those reverbs in the OP are so much fun. Playing yer ass off is the great equalizer amp in the room

Back