What are we watching now?

Watch the first movie and stop at that. It's a good stand-alone film.

The sequels are not bad or anything, they just don't really bring much new to it. They do have some great action scenes tho.
The reason the first film exists reallllly wasn't something I was an initial fan of :cry:

We just Started Boardwalk Empire.

Back in the day my ex and I watched True Blood which is filled with chick drama. Now I'm watching it again with my current wife.:poop::bag

Back in the day my ex and I watched True Blood which is filled with chick drama. Now I'm watching it again with my current wife.:poop::bag
Boardwalk is great. Despite me absolutely LOATHING Michael Pitt

I started watching The Night Agent on Netflix and only kept watching it after realizing I’d get more laughs out of the horrible dialogue and acting than I‘d be entertained taking it seriously. Holy sh*t.

It’s hard to fault the actors when the lines they’re given isn’t anything actual people would say in real life. The attempts at humor often just leave you confused because you can’t tell if they’re trying to be humorous or not. I might subject myself to the rest of it tonight. :rofl

He was in the remake of Funny Games and I don't think I have EVER, before or since; HATED a character as much as I hated him. I guess he did a good job :rofl
Original Funny Games was awesome despite having to read the subtitles. I don't think I've seen the remake. I should check it out.

Very late to the party, as usual, I finally decided to get House of the Dragon out of the way. But I actually really enjoyed it. I just had to get past everyone having a couple two tree names - some of which sound/ read nearly identically to the names of other characters - and sometimes being referred to by a corresponding piece of real estate anyway. And everyone having the exact same hairdo. (My wife had already seen it, so I was able to finally ask her: "OK, I give up. Who/ what TF is the Snake Eater??" Game-changer.)

Anyway, it ended and left me hanging, apparently until late 2024 at the earliest. I'll be dead by then, so now I'm trying to get a hold on the Rings of Power series.

The Waco miniseries on Netflix was actually really good. Short and to the point, consistently interesting. It seems terrible and morbid to say "entertaining", as the last episode in particular drives home what a personal, human tragedy this was, but there it is.

From what I recall the first 2 seasons were pretty awesome, until it got all Twilight-werewolf-teen-afterschool-special’y.

The Waco miniseries on Netflix was actually really good. Short and to the point, consistently interesting. It seems terrible and morbid to say "entertaining", as the last episode in particular drives home what a personal, human tragedy this was, but there it is.

Same here. Watched it over the weekend, and liked the fact that they didn’t make it a bloated slog. I forgot just how many people were killed in the standoff. Crazy.

Gangland Undercover
It starts out looking like it's going to be engaging, but it's horrible!! Totally cheesy, like a 4th grader wrote the dialog.

I swear there's so much crap out there because there's so many services that need content. And I'm picky, so that doesn't help.

Gonna try Hunters after I watch this Tom Cruise, Iran-Contra movie.

Wanna be Rock Star with Messianic proclivities. What could go wrong? :idk

My son talked me into watching it, as I assumed I knew all about the story. I am glad he did.
Such a tragic tale, with an horrific ending that never really needed to be. :(

Back