What are we watching now?

Watched first episode of Last of Us last night. This thing hinges 100% on Pascal and Carrie Coons(?) and the rest of the cast. I don't think we need another Walking Dead retread but so far so good. We'll see how that goes but dig it so far \m/

Finished up Hunters. 2nd to last episode was one of the best absolute BONKERS in so many ways episodes I have seen in a series. A+. Last episode was very good but that episode before it was superb.

I heard the creator of the show talking on Fresh Air/NPR about it and was instantly,
"I have to watch this!" Was referencing Reservoir Dogs and Iggy Pop.

I tried watching the Witcher spinoff Blood Origin on Netflix. I now totally understand why the Internet says the showrunners don't understand the source material. What a pile of crap.

I so wish the Witcher stuff was better. The books are really fun and I love the games a whole lot. Oh well.
Agreed. I thought the first season of the show was alright, if a bit disconnected. I'm planning to play Witcher 3 again now that it got a graphics update.

Last of Us based on the first episode seems potentially very good, very authentic to the game visually with good casting choices.

Watched first episode of Last of Us last night. This thing hinges 100% on Pascal and Carrie Coons(?) and the rest of the cast. I don't think we need another Walking Dead retread but so far so good. We'll see how that goes but dig it so far \m/
788xh8.jpg

I just finished up the Quantum Leap reboot

Good, not great. I could do without what I've dubbed the "Harry Poppins" character

My dad and I loved the original and some of the memberberries were fun. I'll probably watch it when it resumes in January

I've just finished the 10th episode. Not great, but watchable and entertaining. Some situations are too sugar-coated

Is it worth to watch the original series?

I've just finished the 10th episode. Not great, but watchable and entertaining. Some situations are too sugar-coated

Is it worth to watch the original series?
Hard to say, some parts are a little dated, but since all the episodes are set "in the past" it holds up pretty good.

Dean Stockwell and Scott Bakula were a great duo

Continued on with some stuff over the weekend.

Mayor of Kingstown. My god; what a great police/crime drama. It's dramatic af in Taylor Sheridan style but the tone and stories and perfomances really nail what I like in that genre.

Last of Us episode 2 was great as well. Cautiously optimistic.

Watched That 90's Show. Full season lololololol. Short episodes. Wasn't here or there on the original. This one is (commercially) quirky and awkward but having Red and Kitty being the anchors is a good move. Quick watch, light and funny.

Plowing throw the third season of Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix. I could watch this shit everyday all day. :ROFLMAO:

Back