What are we watching now?

Many of the Tone-x thread gifs apply here as well:sofa
1724268505140.gif

Lots of Aliens talk. I saw the first movie when it came out, and barely remember it. No others since. Does the new movie stand on its own, or do I have to do my homework and watch some/ all of the preceding films to properly enjoy it?

Lots of Aliens talk. I saw the first movie when it came out,

On acid.
Wasn't right for days afterwards.

HUGE gripe with Alien:

Your ship mate wanders around an alien vessel and gets attacked by an organism which attaches itself to his face,
bleeds acid, and sticks its 18" dick down his throat. Days pass.....

Organism detaches itself and dies.

"WE MUST KEEP KANE IN ISOLATION AND RUN TESTS TO MAKE SURE HE'S NOT INFECTED IN ANY WAY!!!"

"But let's all grab some noodles first......"

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Last edited:
On acid.
Wasn't right for days afterwards.

HUGE gripe with Alien:

Your ship mate wanders around an alien vessel and gets attacked by an organism which attaches itself to his face,
bleeds acid, and sticks its 24" dick down his throat. Days pass.....

Organism detaches itself and dies.

"We'd better keep Kane in full isolation and run a massive battery of tests to check that he's not infected in any way!!!!!!"

"But let's all grab some noodles for lunch first."

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
Hungry Season 3 GIF by Martin

Enjoyed Romulus

Was on an intentional information blackout so actually was very surprised that this was a sequel and not a prequel :LOL: I’m still slightly unclear on timeline - did this take place after alien 3 or in between alien and aliens?

But yeah cool film and the first time I’ve been to a movie theater in maybe a decade? When did theaters get so fancy? Fully reclined footrest haptic feedback comfy material for $10 ? Full service bar? Why haven’t I been going to theaters lol I used to go to this theater all my child hood and it was never like this back then

Aesthetic/vibe/pacing much closer to the OG alien films than the prequels. But since I watched covenant this morning a bit disappointed that I don’t get to find out what happens with David and company :hmm

Back