Sire 2024 models

metropolis_4

Shredder
I know there are some around here who despise Sire, and I get it. But I can’t help but be intrigued by their 2024 line. Looks like they’ve overhauled their entire catalog!

There’s something about the minimalism of the L5 I’m drawn to… :unsure:

sire-electric-guitars-solid-body-sire-larry-carlton-l5-natural-satin-sire-l5-nt-s-31074264875143_2000x.jpg

I already know what I’d be getting into with a Sire, I picked up a used S7 from my local GC a while back and I used it quite a bit for a while. I loved the feel of the neck on that guitar.

The things that were junk on it were all the standard things I expect to be junk on a guitar in that price range, so no surprises :idk

I loved playing that guitar anyway!

Absolutely right. Thin clear finish is good to the see what it is made of.

I know there are some around here who despise Sire, and I get it. But I can’t help but be intrigued by their 2024 line. Looks like they’ve overhauled their entire catalog!

There’s something about the minimalism of the L5 I’m drawn to… :unsure:

sire-electric-guitars-solid-body-sire-larry-carlton-l5-natural-satin-sire-l5-nt-s-31074264875143_2000x.jpg

That looks like some kid's 7th Grade Woodshop Project.

Shark Tank Ugh GIF

Looking at that 2024 lineup page, it reads like "we picked these Music Man, Fender, Gibson and Ibanez copies out of a catalog and they slap our name on it at the factory".

Larry Carlton and neckthru superstrats are a thing, right?
X10-NTSatinIWebsite.png

That said, I do also find something appealing about that L5. I think the sunburst looks a bit better, even though there's still "woodworking project" vibes to it.

L5-TSVIIWebsite.png

Back