Reverb/Delay Pedal for someone who doesn't need reverb delay

Abort Mission Cancel GIF
Probably where I'm heading. Ugh. Don't get me wrong, the True Spring is amazeballs. But this Keeley is exactly what I was looking for. And the used ones are so cheap... to the point where it's a little weird, even.

(I spent a good while trying to convince myself I wanted an Alexander Space Force, but that one's a little too strange/ digital/ shoegaze for me, and the "Spring" doesn't sound much like a spring IMO.)

I don't like the way they put the knobs all scrunched together by offsetting some knobs. Looks too busy imo.
Yeah, it ain't gonna win any beauty contests LOL. I don't care; it'll probably spend its life taped inside the back of a 1x12 cab or combo.

Not near as impressive as the 60 cycle hum video of the same subject :cuss:rofl
I have to admit, I’ve largely stopped following along on TBP. :)

The True Spring was a mere $180 and the Caverns $125! (Saw another for $113, though a bit rough.) Back down to my pay grade LOL.

I have to admit, I’ve largely stopped following along on TBP. :)

The True Spring was a mere $180 and the Caverns $125! (Saw another for $113, though a bit rough.) Back down to my pay grade LOL.

I’m just wanted to say it’s hilarious that “TBP” stuck :rofl

I’m just wanted to say it’s hilarious that “TBP” stuck :rofl
It’s just become part of the vernacular around here. I don’t personally have anything against the TMP… what with never having seen or heard one for myself. I’d be the last person to assume a piece of gear sucks just because everyone says so (cough QC cough).

Back