Reverb/Delay Pedal for someone who doesn't need reverb delay

If price isn't an issue, the SA Collider does give you a good set of options for both and doesn't have anything more than what you see on the front panel. Toggling between which side you are editing does suck tho.

On the plus side you get presets in a very friendly way so you could program "set and forget" presets.
Trying not to go as expensive as the Collider but it looks great!

That was towards the top of my list tho

I'm probably going the dispatch master route for as little as I use it and it does seem to get rave reviews.

giphy.gif

The HX one is much more expensive for effects and can be both post and pre routed.

I don't view them as too similar.
Definitely different. I just think for price/features/size the Express is more of a win for Line 6. (i get that has nothing to do with your original question lol, just me thinking out loud).

I still say dispatch master is the move but I would be remiss to not bring up the Boss RE-202 if you have the room and budget

Trying not to go as expensive as the Collider but it looks great!

That was towards the top of my list tho

I popped in to say the collider was probably the ticket. I don’t know of a cheaper option I’d be that comfortable recommending. Dispatch master is getting a lot of love here, but I’ve never used one.

D

I popped in to say the collider was probably the ticket. I don’t know of a cheaper option I’d be that comfortable recommending. Dispatch master is getting a lot of love here, but I’ve never used one.

D
Yeah in a world where I had the money it would probably be the collider. But for about $150, the dispatch master will more than suffice!

Back