Reverb/Delay Pedal for someone who doesn't need reverb delay

Mongillo19

Rock Star
I usually just use room reverb or plate and I can't remember the last time I turned on a delay.

However, I still very much view them as essential. Can anyone recommend a combo reverb delay pedal or some "basic reverb/delay" that will get the job done for a non reverb/delay connoisseur?

triplets-jpg.19393

Oof this sounds like a winner and at a fantastic price point

Truly one of the greatest pedals of all time imo. A modern classic. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say a bad thing about them, and if they did I would be suspicious of them lol

beloved by pedal nerds and "im not really an fx guy" alike

I need to buy another one one of these days. EQD really got the algorithm right in that one

Fwiw, the Dispatch Master is fantastic, but you can always only call up one "patch". So in case you need a delay for one tune and a reverb for another, you will have to readjust things. Which likely won't work live.

If price isn't an issue, the SA Collider does give you a good set of options for both and doesn't have anything more than what you see on the front panel. Toggling between which side you are editing does suck tho.

On the plus side you get presets in a very friendly way so you could program "set and forget" presets.

for Delay I love the Aurora, for reverb Strymon big sky, although I'm partial to the Bricasti reverbs
A little on the less expensive side the MXR Carbon copy Delay, reverb Boss RV6 or EHX oceans 11

:idk

Back