Plexi to shrill ? this fixed my problem

SeeD

Roadie
After watching the UAU video with Pete Thorn and the other Guys demoing the UAFX Lion pedal on SweetWater YouTube channel some of the guys told turn down treble all the way, and put Presence on 10 (on full)
I had this problem turning down my guitar volume to clean up a plexi it would be to shrill and two bity in the high end.
And the answer was turn down treble and pump up the presence, try it! Works like a charm.

Skjermbilde 2024-02-12 132614.png

If it works, then that's cool. :beer

I find the Treble to often have a significant impact on the perceived Gain
of an Amp. The Presence, not so much. :idk

After watching the UAU video with Pete Thorn and the other Guys demoing the UAFX Lion pedal on SweetWater YouTube channel some of the guys told turn down treble all the way, and put Presence on 10 (on full)
I had this problem turning down my guitar volume to clean up a plexi it would be to shrill and two bity in the high end.
And the answer was turn down treble and pump up the presence, try it! Works like a charm.
Unrelated, but I used to run my TS9 with its tone set to 0 and gain from 5 to full. If not it was always harsh to me. There's still a bit of presence available even with the tone set to zero, almost like a crystalline glaze. Anyways, I look at controls as 'suggestions' and there really is no right way.

Back