Suhr new SL68 & SL67 MkII

No loop, no thanks :crazy Seriously tho

The obvious way to go would be a line out box and a proper WDW rig.
conan obrien noodles GIF by Team Coco

As long as 98.99% of the work building up the circuit, be eyelets and/or turents, is done by human hands it will be considered hand wired.

And what is the obsession with it?

"If you own a 59 Les Paul and play it through a 67 turret board Marshall you will reach absolute Nirvana and start speaking to God."

I find it absolutely hilarious when PTP discussions come up and the reminder gets dropped that just about every freaking iconic amp made,
including post 73 JMPs, all JCMs, the Bogner Ecstasy, Soldano SLO, Boogie IIC+, blah blah blah, are ALL printed circuit board amplifiers.

:facepalm

"If you own a 59 Les Paul and play it through a 67 turret board Marshall you will reach absolute Nirvana and start speaking to God."

I find it absolutely hilarious when PTP discussions come up and the reminder gets dropped that just about every freaking iconic amp made,
including post 73 JMPs, all JCMs, the Bogner Ecstasy, Soldano SLO, Boogie IIC+, blah blah blah, are ALL printed circuit board amplifiers.

:facepalm
And as for that final Nirvana most wont get there no matter how much they BS themself until they work on ears and hands…

I got the SL67 MK II a month now. What bothered me about the previous version was it had no bright cap.
Now it's got a 3-way bright switch. The Mid switches are cool to have as well. What I noticed was how good the Master Volume was.
I got the input volume at 8 and the MV at 9:00 and there is no degradation of the tone.
I put it thru a Power Station, for the Effects Loop. No attenuation. I don't hear any difference whether going thru the Power Station or bypassing it.
Whatever amp you're comparing it to, like a Friedman. Whole different sound.

1704668672310.jpeg

Back