NMD: NDSP Quad Cortex

I totally expect a next gen Helix in the next year or so that will make me sell all my other modelers at least initially lol

Agreed on the HX Stomp versatility. I just got in a few mini drive pedals as I wanted to capture them in the QC and see how they compared with the other modelers. Decided to put them on a little board with the HX Stomp to mess around with gain stacking. The Stomp handles things like delay, reverb, etc. so well.

I've got the HX Effects as well but the interface is a pain to use compared to the Stomp screen, and it introduces some ground noise that doesn't happen with the Stomp for some reason.

Also still have the IR-X as it's a nice easy pedal. Maybe I'm nuts but I'd love Friedman to come out with a single channel amp modeler pedal without the boost. I think if they could shrink the pedal size in half and sell it at $350 it would be AMAZING. Especially if they release a Dirty Shirley pedal.

53848361695_98d64ed29a_h.jpg

Yes, I have a new TMP so they will going up against one another, like 2 Gladiators ! I also have a L6 HX Stomp (like a little Swiss Army knife) that will be and remain a backup.

I'm not worried about the 30 day return window. One will eventually go when the time is right. Meanwhile, my Helix LT will sit by idle...
This is going to be quite upsetting to TB3

I totally expect a next gen Helix in the next year or so that will make me sell all my other modelers at least initially lol

Agreed on the HX Stomp versatility. I just got in a few mini drive pedals as I wanted to capture them in the QC and see how they compared with the other modelers. Decided to put them on a little board with the HX Stomp to mess around with gain stacking. The Stomp handles things like delay, reverb, etc. so well.

I've got the HX Effects as well but the interface is a pain to use compared to the Stomp screen, and it introduces some ground noise that doesn't happen with the Stomp for some reason.

Also still have the IR-X as it's a nice easy pedal. Maybe I'm nuts but I'd love Friedman to come out with a single channel amp modeler pedal without the boost. I think if they could shrink the pedal size in half and sell it at $350 it would be AMAZING. Especially if they release a Dirty Shirley pedal.

53848361695_98d64ed29a_h.jpg
Something from them for sure I think Namm 2025
They have slowed on the updates so obviously they are using resources elsewhere

Back