Quad Cortex (A Love Story) Round 2

Does it sound on par or pretty close to the plug in now ?
Now that I can't answer as I don't have the plugin 😬 but the majority of complaints on the old model seem to have been alleviated with the updated version so I'm assuming it's similar but not positive

not sure but have you had a chance to compare the new SLO model to the plugin , did they improve that one .

I give Neural a lot of crap but agree their JCM 800 , Silver Jubilee, and HBE were really solid and IMO equal to the FM3 I had compared it too

Also was watching a recent pod cast and it looks like they have a new sales Manager Ryan m that was very articulate friendly, and seemed genuine and not boasting about having the most power or just talking specs , having THAT guy in front of camera instead of some of the other boobs was definitely refreshing

Yeah, the revised model of the SLO has more cut and top end clarity. Def an improvement over the first version.

I agree, I dig all of their Marshall models. Some of my favorite amps on the device.

What podcast are you referring to?

This was a very good Podcast with some good information.
it was and I think the Ryan guy they have speaking for them now , to me anyway , comes across a lot more genuine , articulate and is a good look for the company unlike their former customer facing guy NDSP Dan , who was just a knob
I think its really important who you chose to rep your company , look at LINE 6 , you have Digital Igloo and prior Frank was around a lot more but those guys really are MVPs for their company and represent the brand well

Back