New Mesa Mark amp coming?

All this talk is making me want to finally try the Mark models in the FM9.
FWIW, I think this thing sounds pretty good but I'd never own a Mark in real life again.
Digital model is good enough for me to scratch that itch. :p
The mark/triaxis models are ridiculously good. I love my Mark IV but it doesn't get anywhere near as much play time as the fractal model, and I can set the fat switch per scene so you get the best of both worlds for rhythm and lead.

The mark/triaxis models are ridiculously good. I love my Mark IV but it doesn't get anywhere near as much play time as the fractal model, and I can set the fat switch per scene so you get the best of both worlds for rhythm and lead.

Hey @2112 , on a side note: I've had your YT theme song riff running in my head for two days now. It's a great riff, so I don't mind! :beer

Here's the rest of it!

giphy.gif

The mark/triaxis models are ridiculously good.
Welp, spent two hours last night trying to get close to Petrucci's Scenes From a Memory distorted sound on the FM9 and accidentally jammed along with the whole album. Can confirm the IIC+ model is amazing.
:love

Sidenote: This was the first time I've properly listened to the whole record in like 10 years and it's still great.

This is where you tell yourself your Blug is all you need to dial in any tone you could think of :nails:oops::nails
Well what I like is firmly in "Fender cleans and Marshall overdrive" so it does those just great. Doesn't mean I don't get excited about expensive amps every now and then...

The only Mesa I truly love is the Lonestar Classic, which is basically a modded Fender Twin.

Well what I like is firmly in "Fender cleans and Marshall overdrive" so it does those just great. Doesn't mean I don't get excited about expensive amps every now and then...

The only Mesa I truly love is the Lonestar, which is basically a modded Fender Twin.
Always Get Excited!TM

So are we thinking that the Mark VI = JP2C? And that's why they went to Mark VII?

I think it sounds great and I like the features. But unless I win Lotto, never going to have one :(

However, my IICP module gets me the exact Mark tones I want. And 2 channels of whatever else I want in my SYN2.

Those Synergy models look so cool. I didn't realize they had a IICP and they even have a graphic EQ.

If I ever had windfall lotto money, I'd definitely put a rack together with some Synergy preamps and the Axe 3. Overkill I'm sure. But cool.

Hey @2112 , on a side note: I've had your YT theme song riff running in my head for two days now. It's a great riff, so I don't mind! :beer

I get that song stuck in my head all the time. Great song, really cool band. It's not often you have YouTube guitarists who make great music but Leon's an exception!

So are we thinking that the Mark VI = JP2C? And that's why they went to Mark VII?

Those Synergy models look so cool. I didn't realize they had a IICP and they even have a graphic EQ.

If I ever had windfall lotto money, I'd definitely put a rack together with some Synergy preamps and the Axe 3. Overkill I'm sure. But cool.

I get that song stuck in my head all the time. Great song, really cool band. It's not often you have YouTube guitarists who make great music but Leon's an exception!
It sounds most likely to be as simple as Randall Smith turns 77 this year and he'd rather end his "Mark" run on 7 rather than 6.

Back