New Headrush pedalboard: Headrush Prime

Roll out...

optimus prime transformers GIF
Or

Depending on age of course…

Im more with you though

Videos from a metal players perpective.

No tthe most accurate profiling results i have heard but on the other hand fast and in the box and sound pretty good.

Was just watching a demo where they were using the chorus and it still sounds like a phaser to me. That was one thing that stuck in my craw about the HR units. The chorus sounds like a damn phaser no mater what settings I used. On my Helix LT this is not the case at all.

The obligatory Andertons infomercial!

This is a really good showcase of the Prime. I always like seeing people actually operating these things, it's sometimes hard to find footage of the onboard UI and instead you just see editor windows from the computer because those are easier to record on video.

I actually really like how they've done file management and the practice tools. I bet a lot of people will love that when you can easily slow down the backing track, make it play just part of it over and over again etc. Plus being able to apparently pipe audio via Bluetooth from your phone is going to make practice a lot simpler and more fun.

Also that UI for the amp cloning is really good when you can set your starting points and then tweak it further while comparing to the real deal etc. That alone makes it a lot nicer than the competition.

The guys at Headrush have really taken their time to make this pretty good. Positively surprised.

Still not looking to buy one, but if something like this had been available 20 years ago, I would have been all over it.

Hey, it's a crowded market by now.

Guess "capture" and "profile" were too overloaded already.
Reduce, reuse, recycle.

Somebody's going to have to tell the lawyers that at the end of the day, we're all just trying to speak English. :idk

Really interesting. I would be intrigued if it weren’t the size of a battle ship. If they had done something in the MX5 form factor - or maybe half-way in between it and the flagship - I might’ve been interested…
Agree, re the form factor being off putting. I would expect a '5 prime' to follow the flagship if the amp cloning thing floats, though.

Back