New Headrush pedalboard: Headrush Prime

Some price comparison. Prices from Thomann unless stated otherwise. At the time of writing 1 € = $1.08 USD.

DevicePrice € incl. 24% Finnish VAT
IK Tonex469
Headrush MX5499
Line6 HX Stomp599
Line6 Helix LT1099
Headrush Prime1299
Fractal FM31455 (G66)
Line6 Helix Floor1575
Kemper Profiler Stage1690
NeuralDSP Quad Cortex1849

I think that's a pretty decent value spot. It does a whole lot in one box. I think it might end up being popular with the more hobbyist player who wants to have for example practice tools in the box too, something that the more "pro" oriented units lack.

Some price comparison. Prices from Thomann unless stated otherwise. At the time of writing 1 € = $1.08 USD.

IK Tonex469
Headrush MX5499
Line6 HX Stomp599
Line6 Helix LT1099
Headrush Prime1299
Fractal FM31455 (G66)
Line6 Helix Floor1575

I think that's a pretty decent value spot. It does a whole lot in one box. I think it might end up being popular with the more hobbyist player who wants to have for example practice tools in the box too, something that the more "pro" oriented units lack.
Just a note for those that shop in USA dollars, the prices are different on the Thomann USA site, i guess due to VAT not being included which seems common in the USA, the price of the Headrush Prime is 1111 dollars on the Thomann USA site https://www.thomannmusic.com/headrush_prime.htm

IK Tonex469
Headrush MX5499
Line6 HX Stomp599
Line6 Helix LT1099
Headrush Prime1299
Fractal FM31455 (G66)
Line6 Helix Floor1575

If you don't need vocals stuff, Helix LT still beats it, not just by price.

I will have one but I am going to wait and see once these really get out into the wild, if there's a firmware update released. I learned my lesson in the past from buying hardware units hot off the shelves.

I will have one but I am going to wait and see once these really get out into the wild, if there's a firmware update released. I learned my lesson in the past from buying hardware units hot off the shelves.
That reminds me. Wasn't there an issue of bricking the OG HR?

I literally LOL'd.

"Legends. LEGENDS! I'm stuck. This thing fell on me."
Legendsoffallposter.jpg

That reminds me. Wasn't there an issue of bricking the OG HR?

I believe so. I definitely experienced a handful of lock-ups and a couple times I had to do a full factory reset. But I never had it get bricked.

Personally I don't think the external hard drive type connection is a good idea as failing to eject it can lead to issues like this.

Back