New Headrush pedalboard: Headrush Prime

One of the things about buying into modelers is the addiction of buying/selling/buying/selling/buying/selling/etc. Speaking for myself, if no one else :bag

The bigger HR stuff doesn't hold value. So getting people to buy in on an even more expensive stuff running Revalver and11R is tough. So you're likely going to be stuck with it down the road. Unless their approach has shifted and they plan to be a little more involved with this piece? Who knows. I saw the Mesa MKII in Jon's vid and was immediately transported back to my 11rack days :oops:

Not having watched any of the videos yet, is this basically the Headrush Turbo? Not an overhaul of the modeling engine but maybe new DSP chips that can handle more (and more powerful) effects?

Looks like a pretty substantial software upgrade to me. The inclusion of Revalver amp/cabs, cloning functionality, autotune et al must've not been easy to achieve.

Not having watched any of the videos yet, is this basically the Headrush Turbo? Not an overhaul of the modeling engine but maybe new DSP chips that can handle more (and more powerful) effects?
As far as I'm aware, and from watching a few videos, I don't think the HR modelling engine has been touched much, if at all it - it seems they've augmented it though with the amp models and capture capabilities from the Revalver plug-in, some additional dedicated vocal processing from the like of Antares, along with a minor hardware refresh.

Looks like a pretty substantial software upgrade to me. The inclusion of Revalver amp/cabs, cloning functionality, autotune et al must've not been easy to achieve.
I do like the fact that some Peaveys beyond the 5150 are included. That's actually awesome. It would be interesting to see if there was added latency with the amp clone block. Leo Will KnowTM

Really interesting. I would be intrigued if it weren’t the size of a battle ship. If they had done something in the MX5 form factor - or maybe half-way in between it and the flagship - I might’ve been interested…

“Where are you Legends?”
You Cant See Me John Cena GIF by WWE

Just to expand a little on the "chug meter" if they didn't also send a unit to Ola for a review then they really missed the bus. I mean talk about a chance to sell another 10k units!

Just to expand a little on the "chug meter" if they didn't also send a unit to Ola for a review then they really missed the bus. I mean talk about a chance to sell another 10k units!

Over/under on Ola doing a "battle of the Chug Meters" this week?

Back