Mick Mars Sues Motley Crue

Vince is so f*****g cringey. He must have zero sense of shame or self-awareness. What a f*****g embarrassment!

Get out of the public eye and get old and fat in isolation like the rest of us, Vince!! :LOL:

He has ZERO stamina. Runs out of air halfway through one line of a verse.

I am never going to McDonald's or Wendy's again in my life.

They sucked in 1986 when I saw them on the Theatre of Pain Tour. How they have lasted
this long with a never-ending series of sh*tty live performances is beyond me.

Maybe they secretly pump Nitrous into the Arenas. :LOL:
Harsh bruh..

Fall Fail GIF

I'll tell you what though, if I had a belly like Vince's, there's NO EFFIN WAY I'd be going out on tour!! I would pay someone to come get me and lock me in a gym every day, and cook me healthy food, if that's what it took!! Cuz I'm sure he's got the money.

He did a stint on one of those Celebrity Fat Shaming Shows.

Didn't work. :idk

And even if he was paunchy compared to his former self (and who among us isn't to some degree?!), but
could still sing better than your average Karaoke singer, then I don't see an issue with that.

I really wonder what the band discussions are surrounding Vince’s vocals. To be a fly on the wall when they told Mick, “Hey man, you’re missing some chords here and there, we’d really feel comfortable if you’d play to tracks for this gig”

motley crue GIF

Then Mick just looks at Vince-

Confused Sorry GIF by Tokkingheads

IMHO this is just a publicity stunt. The band probably grabbed the last available straw to get people talking about them again. Drama works. Every single time. This thread is proof.

They’ve already been booking stadium shows that seem to be doing pretty well, I’m not sure how turning a mass amount of their fans away from them would help with selling more tickets. :rofl Check all the rag-mag site’s comments sections; everyone is taking Mick’s side in this.

[…] Check all the rag-mag site’s comments sections; everyone is taking Mick’s side in this.
That‘s the thing. For a band like MC there is no such thing as bad publicity. There is only publicity. If artistic integrity were that important to Mick Mars - who is suddenly praised like a saint - he would never have been part of that band

Last edited:
That‘s the thing. For a band like MC there is no such thing as bad publicity. There is only publicity. If artistic integrity were that important to Mick Mars - who is suddenly praised like a saint - he would never have been part of that band

Eh, a lot of people aren’t stoked to hear they’re paying crazy ticket prices for Vince to karaoke the show. I really don’t believe this is working in their benefit to any capacity. At best, the pro-Crue side can say “Oh yeah Mick? Well I’m gonna spend $300 to watch Vince sound like sh*t and listen to backing tracks! That’ll learn you!” :rofl

I assume most people go to a Crue show because they‘re such an trainwreck. For how many years do we know that Vince can sing about as good as Milli Vanilli?

Horses for Courses. It all makes sense now. Vince's been spending too much time in the Barn with Mr. Ed.

I assume most people go to a Crue show because they‘re such an trainwreck. For how many years do we know that Vince can sing about as good as Milli Vanilli?

I think you heavily underestimate the 80’s holdovers. I went to an Yngwie Masterclass meant for guitar nerds and guess who made up the majority of the audience? 80’s holdovers who had zero interest in guitar talk, to the point it pissed off Yngwie and he stopped taking questions. :rofl

I think you heavily underestimate the 80’s holdovers. I went to an Yngwie Masterclass meant for guitar nerds and guess who made up the majority of the audience? 80’s holdovers who had zero interest in guitar talk, to the point it pissed off Yngwie and he stopped taking questions. :rofl
So the real question is who is the trainwreck here - band or audience?! Which brings me back to my assumption: any publicity is goood. The audience won‘t care if the band members appear to be idiots. At least they are talked about. They‘re famous!

Back