[Insert Artist’s Name Here]: I just don’t get them.

Doo doo daa
The Police grate on my nerves
“Message in a bottle” sung 50 -75 times to end that miserable song 🤪
I saw them at the Capitol Centre in DC long time ago, and the way that arena was laid out, there's a huge walkway that encircles the entire place. After the show, it seemed everyone walking in that outer ring was "singing", EEE OOHH Oh OH, over and over! :rolleyes:

Doo doo daa
The Police grate on my nerves
“Message in a bottle” sung 50 -75 times to end that miserable song 🤪

Bradley Cooper Rage GIF by Licorice Pizza

Phish.

My brother has tried for the last 20 years to expose me to their music at every opportunity so that I will grow to appreciate their music. I can't say that I dislike them as much as that I find the music boring. Just sounds like noodling to me. I could very well be wrong about this, but it is what it is, and people seem to dig it.

Pop Punk anything. :facepalm Hello people. Punk is not Pop. Punk was actually an adverse reaction to Pop.
So, "Pop Punk" is an oxymoron. The two things cannot exist unless and until you water the one down.
Or neuter it. :hmm

:LOL:

Pop Punk anything. :facepalm Hello people. Punk is not Pop. Punk was actually an adverse reaction to Pop.
So, "Pop Punk" is an oxymoron. The two things cannot exist unless and until you water the one down.
Or neuter it. :hmm

:LOL:
Laughs in the greatest punk band that ever existed. Aka the Ramones. Other than that; mostly agreed. Speaking of punk and someone I absolutely LOATHE on every measurable level; the Sex Pistols :poop:
Dave. Matthews. Band. :sick:
I should agree but I kind of don't :unsure:

I've always loved this one:

Laughs in the greatest punk band that ever existed. Aka the Ramones. Other than that; mostly agreed. Speaking of punk and someone I absolutely LOATHE on every measurable level; the Sex Pistols :poop:

I should agree but I kind of don't :unsure:

I've always loved this one:

I agree about the Ramones part of this post 👍

Derek & The Dominoes is :chef

Best thing Clapton ever did, in my opinion.

Now if you had said " Badge" I would have agreed with you. I'd say Layla was his next best.
As far as the rest of his 70s stuff, forget it.
Later, 80's onwards I can take it or leave it.
Just my opinion though.

That Dave Matthews tune is about as much of a "banger" as ol' Dave is ever gonna give it :satan Holds up to these ears!

Back