I’m ready to quit Windows

I’m going to go back to Mac. I just haven’t decided on which to get. I’m probably going to opt for the Logic install even though I’m used to Ableton. I’m thinking of going with the iMac for guitar lessons as it has good camera, speakers and microphone but that may be irrelevant compared to what else is available. I’m pretty sure i don’t want a laptop but could be convinced.

What are you Apple guys using for recording and online lessons?

giphy.gif

I don't see how people can use Windows. When I get on one it's always "damn, wtf. urrgghhhhh"

I don't see how people can use Windows. When I get on one it's always "damn, wtf. urrgghhhhh"
Well. I did it for 17 years and i still say "damn, wtf. urrgghhhhh".

I got to stay at home and made good money until the boss got hooked on pills and disappeared with 6 months of my pay. Looking back I’m glad I did it but I should have kept a Mac around.

Let me tell you something, okay? Reaper DAW, it's just tremendous, okay? Absolutely tremendous. People are saying it's the best, the greatest digital audio workstation ever created. And you know what? I know digital audio workstations, folks. I know them so well, believe me. And let me tell you, Reaper DAW is a winner. It's gonna blow your mind, it's gonna be huge, it's gonna be phenomenal. So listen to me, folks, go ahead and check out Reaper DAW, because it's gonna make your music production great again, I guarantee it!

Let me tell you something, okay? Reaper DAW, it's just tremendous, okay? Absolutely tremendous. People are saying it's the best, the greatest digital audio workstation ever created. And you know what? I know digital audio workstations, folks. I know them so well, believe me. And let me tell you, Reaper DAW is a winner. It's gonna blow your mind, it's gonna be huge, it's gonna be phenomenal. So listen to me, folks, go ahead and check out Reaper DAW, because it's gonna make your music production great again, I guarantee it!
Thank you, Mr. President.

Veggie Burger!?🤣

Back