Helix 3.8 when?

Jim Carrey Argument GIF by AbsoluteRadio

I wonder what kind of solution that might be. Snapshots are already pretty powerful to me.
Snapshots is accessed via pressing the two Bank switch simultaneously right?

Is there a way to have a mode where the 8?10? switches access your snapshots? Seems like you could only go between presets and stomps. Sorry newb to Helix. Had one for a couple days and returned it (only because of size). If they release something smaller than a Floor and bigger than an XL, I'll be interested.

Fwiw, I'd like to have an option to capture the keyboard focus for HXN. As is, the focus remains on the host all the time. But when scrolling through whatever block lists, it'd be nice being able to do so with the arrow keys, just as in HX Edit. Should very obviously be switchable (some plugins offer that).

Snapshots is accessed via pressing the two Bank switch simultaneously right?

Is there a way to have a mode where the 8?10? switches access your snapshots? Seems like you could only go between presets and stomps. Sorry newb to Helix. Had one for a couple days and returned it (only because of size). If they release something smaller than a Floor and bigger than an XL, I'll be interested.
In my Helix LT I only need to press "mode" to go to snapshots. Yes, there's a setting to choose Snapshots instead of presets or stomps.

And yes, a new Helix like what you say would be great.

Reactions: LCW
Or better, if you click on the slider.
I registered on TGF just to echo that. I love the sounds I can get from HX Native, but using it on a 13” Macbook with a touchpad can be a very frustrating experience if you swipe up and down. Your idea of clicking a parameter and making it active would solve a lot of my gripes. It doesn’t need to be the standard behavior. Line6 could add it as an option.

Your idea of clicking a parameter and making it active would solve a lot of my gripes. It doesn’t need to be the standard behavior. Line6 could add it as an option.
My suggestion was more of, unless the mouse pointer isn’t hovering over the slider knob, scrolling wouldn’t affect the parameter.

Your thoughts @Digital Igloo?

Back