Fractal Talk

there is a fm9t mk2 coming...

1698176700309.jpeg

Yeah, it kind of did the same thing that stupid me did when I got my volume pedal - I set it to Input 1 without thinking it through!
I believe we have a winner, thank you! Guess I can tell the wife and step-daughter to sukk it, @State of Epicicity says I have to play loud! :rawk

Ok, thank you, so the Looper was there and obfuscating things. Rude! :hmm

Awesome Dude. Happy Playing! And turn that shit down! (at the amp block)

A lot of people use the word "game changer" Fractal already has great algorithms but IMO if Cliff is able to get total gapless switching into the FM3, that will change the game , because it will remove the CPU constraints, as you will just be able to switch presets , that alone would be huge
just for Example FAS posted the new spring verbs are quite CPU intensive , but if you could use separate clean . crunch , higain and lead presets
that would totally allow you to not be affected by the CPU.

if he pulls that off on the FM3. that might be the biggest update , and most important and useful one since it was released

A lot of people use the word "game changer" Fractal already has great algorithms but IMO if Cliff is able to get total gapless switching into the FM3, that will change the game , because it will remove the CPU constraints, as you will just be able to switch presets , that alone would be huge
just for Example FAS posted the new spring verbs are quite CPU intensive , but if you could use separate clean . crunch , higain and lead presets
that would totally allow you to not be affected by the CPU.

if he pulls that off on the FM3. that might be the biggest update , and most important and useful one since it was released
Yep, because then, 'kitchen sink' presets just don't matter. For most.

I do. I need Drive, Chorus, Rotary, Delay, Pitch, Tremolo, Comp, and Reverb on all the time
mask my ineptitude. Sounds really ugly without a lot of makeup to mask my real self. :hugitout
In all seriousness, I used to use delay to hide my sloppiness back in the day, but I have noticed in Fractal-land, that even with 3 different ones/types running simultaneously, it still doesn't mask the dry notes. That, to me, says a lot about how good the effects are.

#notonesuck

Back