Fractal Talk

Are we really supposed to believe that Cliff responded to the Tone Master Pro’s gap-less switching capabilities by figuring out the solution for the Axe-FX, which has been a request since its conception, within three days?

Come on guys.
Who's saying that? Dumb.

Are we really supposed to believe that Cliff responded to the Tone Master Pro’s gap-less switching capabilities by figuring out the solution for the Axe-FX, which has been a request since its conception, within three days?

Come on guys.
I think it's more in response to the person who wrote a six-part "how to reduce gaps in switching" set of posts on the Fractal forum. That it just happens to also take something away from the TMP is just a happy coincidence.

I've never been bothered by any gaps in the switching within a preset and just considered them part of a complex modeler having to take a moment to load everything in. Being able to switch them seamlessly is of course very welcome and I'm sure it has required quite a bit of work to make it happen, so kudos to Fractal!

I’d be willing to bet Cliff’s got a little goodie bag he keeps stocked up but doesn’t give away everything all at once. Or there’s a few different projects going on simultaneously and when something out in the wild catches his attention it becomes a “May as well finish that off’ kinda thing. The owner of my company does the same thing, there's always brainstorming alongside existing projects so things are on our radar when the time is right to move on things.

Don’t matter to me, I’m just stoked to use it all.

Last edited:
The Axe-FX III Firmware 23.00 Public Beta #1 thread be like:

IMG_1825.gif

Aww... we're just having a bit of fun with it, though? 🙂

(would still be very funny if true, mind)

Last edited:

Come on guys.

Yes! ;)

True, but then again Line 6 doesn't have a "Cliff", who reads a request for something new in the Fractal forums and have it in an an AxeFXIII beta firmware 24 hours later! :)

Back