Fractal Talk

I'm a shit player, but a super-star tweaker :clint

Fractal gear....I bought Austinbuddy's live patches. After that, no tweaking. Kemper....also no tweaking. I don't know what the heck people are tweaking all the time....but then again, I'm just a dad rock player.

I did fall into a tweaking rabbit hole with the HX Stomp, which is why it's just sitting on the shelf these days.

Im using the AxeFX as my audio interface, how TF do I configure the IO for live monitoring plugin only use? Like bypassing all processing in the Axe and just passing the dry signal to Logic, which has a plugin loaded. (And then get that plugin processed signal back to the AxeFx which does no internal processing and passes the signal to the monitors connected to it)

I can record a DI and can reamp it in the plug, and but I’m just trying to figure out what the IO configuration should be if I treat the AxeFX as nothing but an audio interface with no processing in or out.

Im using the AxeFX as my audio interface, how TF do I configure the IO for live monitoring plugin only use? Like bypassing all processing in the Axe and just passing the dry signal to Logic, which has a plugin loaded. (And then get that plugin processed signal back to the AxeFx which does no internal processing and passes the signal to the monitors connected to it)

I can record a DI and can reamp it in the plug, and but I’m just trying to figure out what the IO configuration should be if I treat the AxeFX as nothing but an audio interface with no processing in or out.
If you're just wanting that, wouldn't you just have a USB block shunted directly to an OUT1 block?

Inputs 5 and 6 are DI from the AxeFx III. If you select those in a blank preset that should work as well and not give you any processed sound.

Back