Fractal Talk

Oh, I’m sure…..I was talking about me hunting and pecking, not you…….View attachment 28940
Oh yeah I know. :)

It’s funny; my dad is retired now, but lifelong IT guy as well. However, he’s always been a hunt and peck guy. In fact, it was impressive just how fast he could type with two fingers.
That's great!

I was on the computer the other day and a friend saw me typing something and said "You can touch type!!!???"

When I was 15 my best friend and I took a typing class during summer school. We were the only two boys in the class. It was great!

A skill that's served me well over a lifetime.
I think now with Teams/Slack/Discord, people have gotten quicker too. However, much of that’s on a smart phone, so maybe not? 😂

That's great!

I was on the computer the other day and a friend saw me typing something and said "You can touch type!!!???"

When I was 15 my best friend and I took a typing class during summer school. We were the only two boys in the class. It was great!

A skill that's served me well over a lifetime.

I wanted to have fun my Senior Year so I took Typing 101 for an easy class. I enjoyed it,
since I am kind of competitive by nature. I took pride in adhering to the rules and
memorizing Home Row and QWERTY. Fun being the only douche dude in the class, too. :rofl

It served me well, as I ended up getting into writing and have ghostwritten a few books,
as well as authoured a couple of my own, in my adult life. Saw none of that coming as a
teen, though. Life is funny like that. :idk

Back