Fractal Talk

1726610903857.png

I became a Fractal Axe Fx III user in January of 2023. Within a few days of my starting to use the unit I was able to master the on-unit interface UI with little to no trouble. All it took was reading the manual and using the unit…it was very easy. I prefer to use the AxeEdit to develop new presets, but at a gig I only need the on-unit UI to tweak anything necessary. In my opinion the Axe Fx III is perfect just the way it is.

I don't gig any more, but this seems to me to be a great approach. I'm of the firm belief you shouldn't be doing any deep-editing at a gig anyway.

Exactly!

I bet the greatest pissers and moaners about the UI don't even gig, and don't deep dive from
the front panel. But hey, let's not let that get in the way of a compelling Internet rant. :ROFLMAO:

What I’ve learned this page:
  1. If you’re gigging you shouldn’t be doing deep editing via the panel.
  2. If you’re playing at home you should be using Edit and not the front panel.
So basically the front panel is really only a problem if… you actually want to use it.

Great Job Reaction GIF

Last edited:
What I’ve learned this page:
  1. If you’re gigging you shouldn’t be doing deep editing via the panel.
  2. If you’re playing at home you should be using Edit and not the front panel.
So basically the front panel is really only a problem if… you actually want use it.

Great Job Reaction GIF
hahahaha! Stop! I can only be witness to so many wrecked arseholes in a single 24 hour period!!

Back