Fractal Talk

Real professional, coming from a Fractal mod.
stripes lighten GIF

I think @TSJMajesty got lost on his way to post on TOP

Last edited:
At least I'm not showing my ass putting down other companies.
What, you couldn't think of that witty comment when you first posted?
Nothing says "my rig is a Sear's catalog Cort into a Gorilla practice amp" like getting all worked up when someone makes a joke about buzzing bee tones.

I really do think you meant to post on TOP with all the other humorless sycophants.

I've been in bands with probably 6 people who've worked at PRS, and 1 who worked at both.

My old bass player was friends with a guy at PRS, who headed up Artist Relations, so he had many guitars he was responsible for. They'd get lent to guys on tour that had an appearance on late-night TV show, that sort of thing.

At that time, I'd just learned that PRS was now making my dream guitar, the best of a LP Custom, with the playability of a PRS- the Singlecut. And I had been drooling over that guitar for months!

One day he shows up for rehearsal with a brand new PRS case, and I'm like, What's that? "Open it. It's for you!"

It's a 10-top, Burgundy Tiger Eye SC!! I got to use it for a MONTH!!

Here ya go…. 20th anniversary Artist Package.

1725138910885.jpeg

Yummy!

I think it was around 2003 when I had that guitar, but I never took any pics of it. I do remember it was 4-knob. Do you know if it would've had that same bridge? It played effortlessly. Like, I could switch chords without even looking where I was.

No clue on the hardware, I bought that one four years ago at my local shop, it was on consignment and I was still waiting on the Custom 24-08 that I had special ordered (and took a year to get). This one plays like a typical PRS as well, but it weighs like a Les Paul.

To sum it up
Tone Junkies does not sell Fractal packs
Yeah I've noticed an influx of YTers getting back in the QC train. Yes it's had some updates but even before this biggest one with PCOM, all of a sudden captures were amazing when they initially didn't like them.

As far as I know, nothing has changed tonally with the unit, especially with captures.

Back