Fractal Talk

I think I need to start using Mesa amps more.

I think I need to start using Mesa amps more.

Mxa3.gif

I always really wanted to like the Lonestar amps but they always disappointed me.

That was during Mesa’s dark times when they were making amps with more and more bells & whistles that all sounded dull and lifeless.

I always really wanted to like the Lonestar amps but they always disappointed me.

That was during Mesa’s dark times when they were making amps with more and more bells & whistles that all sounded dull and lifeless.
Which is interesting because it seems to be a selling point for the Multi Watt Rectos now. People often say how much better the clean is and I believe that it's a copy of the Lonestar. Not that people are necessarily buying a dual rec for Lonestar cleans lol

Which is interesting because it seems to be a selling point for the Multi Watt Rectos now. People often say how much better the clean is and I believe that it's a copy of the Lonestar. Not that people are necessarily buying a dual rec for Lonestar cleans lol

I haven’t played one of the new multi watt rectos. But I thought the cleans on my 3 channel Dual Rec sounded better than any Lonestar I ever played ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Star Wars Reaction GIF

That's like Mesa's entire thing. Nothing but "dark times" from beginning to now. :LOL:

The Mark V and Electra Dyne were the turning point for me.

I’d abandoned Mesa for a long time and the first time I played a Mark V my first thought was “Cool, Mesa started making amps that sound good again!”

I haven’t played one of the new multi watt rectos. But I thought the cleans on my 3 channel Dual Rec sounded better than any Lonestar I ever played ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Mark V and Electra Dyne were the turning point for me.

I’d abandoned Mesa for a long time and the first time I played a Mark V my first thought was “Cool, Mesa started making amps that sound good again!”
Ive played the TC100, Dual Rec MW, Single Rec, Dual Rec 3 channel, and Mark IV. I think the Mark IV is my favorite

Back