Fractal Talk

Might be old news from the Fractal FM3 Forum .....

1718151972994.png

I was basing my guessing / prediction on ^^ this.

But as I often say to myself, w.t.f do I know :)

Ben

Will the next update have a touchscreen or updated gui?
Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart
yes . its been there all along have you read the manual ? to access touch screen mode . turn the value encoder ( big wheel) around fully 2 times , holding tempo and enter at the same time . also holding down foot switch 1 an 5 on the Fm9 ( that you own) or for FM3 owner footswitch combo 1 and 3 , then release and press the home button 22 times , be careful as 23 times and you will get the white screen of death , less that 22 and you have to start the process again

yes . its been there all along have you read the manual ? to access touch screen mode . turn the value encoder ( big wheel) around fully 2 times , holding tempo and enter at the same time . also holding down foot switch 1 an 5 on the Fm9 ( that you own) or for FM3 owner footswitch combo 1 and 3 , then release and press the home button 22 times , be careful as 23 times and you will get the white screen of death , less that 22 and you have to start the process again
Is that available on the III also?
Asking for a friend.

Focus here people! Secret coding detected in this message from Cliff!! Coming shortly, NOT soon!!! What is the secret? I have yet to decipher, but if anybody has a decoder ring and/or access to the bat cave, by all means, activate ;~))

There is new firmware coming for all three products shortly. Two new DynaCabs and some bug fixes for the footswitching.

Things were all over when they first came out. Were taken pretty serious for a number of years
and ended up being used on a number of pretty popular 70s albums. Think Zappa used one a lot.

Took the little Gorilla's and all the other shit knock-offs that flooded the market to make the whole
battery operated mini-amp thing a bit of a joke.

Zappa did tons of recording with it and played through it live on the Mike Douglas show. Plugged directly in to a Pignose mic'd up on a stool.

Back