Fractal Talk

I quit My job Yesterday Fed up of the Totalitarian Dictatorship and Micro management

Freedom Liberation GIF by ARTEfr

It all works out … surprisingly 👍❤️🙏

Git it while it's hot!
And FM3 too:

Well this is certainly good news...thank you FAS !

Congrats on the improved lifestyle and diminished stress levels, Stoney! :beer
Thanks Dave and yes big Improvement more practice time in the way that i will be able to practice after work as well

during my time @ other place after a day of endless grief, overloaded volume and stress I couldn't even look at my guitar my brain was fried
which is why all my practice time is always early in the morning ~4:00AM or so before i started work 9:00AM
So I'm very happy for this, oh and a little extra GAS money is Nice as well :LOL:

:beer

Last edited:
Gigantic congrats Mr. Stone! Couldn't be happier for you!!

On my side the boss got a "talking to" from his boss and has been very good to us the past 2 weeks. So I may be sticking around. Subject to change, obviously.

Alright so now that we all have Dynacabs I'm wondering what could possibly be next ?
:idk
I'm pretty sure Cliff is working on something for sure

Numbers Calculating GIF by netflixlat

Alright so now that we all have Dynacabs I'm wondering what could possibly be next ?

Numbers Calculating GIF by netflixlat
well he has not been heard from much in the last 2 or 3 weeks so yes, strong chance he is into something new

From what I've read, it's Dyna-Cab for bass. I'm hoping that they would add some more bass amps in the process. Firmware 23.00: The Lowrider!

That's something that I assume that Cliff's staff can do on their own though since most of the work is capturing all those cabs rather than programming.

Considering they just finished all the porting work so that all 3 product lines are roughly in sync (Axe-Fx 3 doesn't have the larger Home screen mode tho...), I would imagine they are going to focus on the development of the Axe-Fx IV.

Back