• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want a Fractal Power Amp.

This would be great. I can imagine a high quality, single rack space solid state amp that can feed real time information back to your Fractal device to accurately adjust the amp modeling for your exact cabinet's behavior. It would be like having a tube power amplifier without the inherent coloration or the complications of the additive impedance curve effects. I would definitely buy that.

not hard to do at all with the black box captures/profiles, they can run fast af on potato DSP, the NAM players and Kemper and tonex don't use any resources at all
NAM profiles are pretty hungry though

Guys we've been had, this is obviously a distraction, let's go back to talking smack about the new firmware.
Always Sunny Shut Up GIF

NAM profiles are pretty hungry though

are they? does NAM have an oversampling equivalent you can make it higher quality at the $$ of more resources? i know tonex and kemper are cheap af, that's how they run so fast, and only kilobites of file size

are they? does NAM have an oversampling equivalent you can make it higher quality at the $$ of more resources? i know tonex and kemper are cheap af, that's how they run so fast, and only kilobites of file size
Yeah. The standard model size isn't all that easy on the CPU.
You can freely go under the hood to tweak the size & quality of the trained models to be splitting-hairs closer to the source at the expense of even more CPU at runtime

Back