• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
My body is ready to receive its first fractal device

Olympic Games Sport GIF by NBC Olympics

Fully digital parametric and graphic equalization.

How many times have you wished more EQ control was global rather than model/capture/preset dependent?

Last edited:
Axe-Fx III is still super powerful and has a lot of mileage left in it!

But I would say that, because I own one and only bought it 9 months ago.

My current FAS product buying cadence has been roughly every 9 - 10 months though, so why interfere with that natural rhythm, eh?
So does helix after almost 10 yrs… but new products keep a company moving forward as long as they advance enough compared to past units. It’s progress

A man that can make his own tools can eat like fish drinking from water!! I might have mixed my metaphors....
They're ultimately just different approaches for different situations. There are absolutely specific uses where anything other than using a HW modeller would be daft. And likewise, working with plugins just makes certain things WAY more flexible, powerful, inspiring, easy, fast that anything else feels unnecessarily cumbersome.

As things stand Fractals stockpile of DSP vs the number of products they sell that take advantage of them has SO MUCH potential. They could (theoretically) release 10 new products that would all be wildly popular. There are also very valid reasons why they don't do that, but there is a ton of potential money on the table if they want it.

They're ultimately just different approaches for different situations. There are absolutely specific uses where anything other than using a HW modeller would be daft. And likewise, working with plugins just makes certain things WAY more flexible, powerful, inspiring, easy, fast that anything else feels unnecessarily cumbersome.

As things stand Fractals stockpile of DSP vs the number of products they sell that take advantage of them has SO MUCH potential. They could (theoretically) release 10 new products that would all be wildly popular. There are also very valid reasons why they don't do that, but there is a ton of potential money on the table if they want it.
But I don't like using plugins...
Focus On Me Real Estate GIF by NETFLIX

Back