• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mooer 'Shrooms,

Harry Potter Snape Always GIF

The AxeFX is 50% moar badass with the FC12. It opens up usage in such cool ways. :chef

Yes!

Have you tried the factory preset:

121 - FREMEN'S DRONES OF ARRAKIS
"Preset by preset designer Fremen: solo over synth drone chords, with ducking delay. Amp: USA IIC++. The title refers to the Dune series. FM3 and FM9: one synth instead of two. Envelope-driven delay feedback."

That one is AMAZING on the AF3 with the FC12!

Yes!

Have you tried the factory preset:

121 - FREMEN'S DRONES OF ARRAKIS
"Preset by preset designer Fremen: solo over synth drone chords, with ducking delay. Amp: USA IIC++. The title refers to the Dune series. FM3 and FM9: one synth instead of two. Envelope-driven delay feedback."

That one is AMAZING on the AF3 with the FC12!

I’ve never played that preset. I’ll give it a spin. (y)

Kemper, Line6, IK are all selling pedal-sized devices like hotcakes. I'm sure Fractal and NDSP are aware of that and working on something similar.

Kemper, Line6, IK are all selling pedal-sized devices like hotcakes. I'm sure Fractal and NDSP are aware of that and working on something similar.
Well I can tell you with certainty that NDSP has something "one-handed" coming. That's info is coming from a friend at a very big retailer who's held it told me. Grain of salt and all that, I suppose. That being said, doesn't mean Cliff and Co. feels obligated or desire to play in that field.

Well I can tell you with certainty that NDSP has something "one-handed" coming. That's info is coming from a friend at a very big retailer who's held it told me. Grain of salt and all that, I suppose. That being said, doesn't mean Cliff and Co. feels obligated or desire to play in that field.
I tell you what: if the QC Nano Cortex Mandingo has no screen and relies on a phone/tablet or PC, a “handheld” Fractal with AxeEdit becomes way more attractive (IMO HX QC’s UX is still its best attribute). YMMV

I tell you what: if the QC Nano Cortex Mandingo has no screen and relies on a phone/tablet or PC, a “handheld” with AxeEdit becomes way more attractive (IMO HX QC’s UX is still its best attribute). YMMV
110% agree. I HATE devices that rely on phones. Optional? Yes sure, totally cool. But required? Fuck no. I'll see if I can find out if the prototype had a screen.

Not exactly a bet but something I would possibly buy in a heartbeat: A guitar modeling and synthesis system done right. Including the least intrusive HEX pickup ever.

And while I know it's the unlikeliest thing on earth, I'm actually sort of wondering how something like this doesn't already exist as a serious product. And no, I'm not talking Variax levels of seriousness. I'm not even talking Boss levels of seriousness - but the real serious deal...
Now that modeling is pretty much good enough for pretty much anyone, including some of the most demanding (and delivering) players on earth, guitar modeling could be the next big thing. I mean, guitars got so expensive, bringing multiple ones to a gig is annoying, etc., so if they could be modeled with FAS level accuracy, that'd be a true godsend.

Back