• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
FM9 Turbo Refrigerator is coming!

Should have made it a stove......

ab997b85ce1b5e9c31ba4cfdc4cf8040.gif

:somean

I’ll say again…FM15, which is an FM9 and FC6 connected. Add in the Axe 3 horsepower and you have the ultimate live machine.

I still think it’s time for Fractal to take the stab at the compact segment, and also the ones that don’t want the high end stuff.
Whether that’s good or bad is hard to say. Let’s say they outsourced most of the thing.
And the home team can focus on the heavy stuff.
(I have no idea how they do things today or have done in the past)

Which wouldn't sell. That would be way too large for like 98% of potential customers unfortunately.
I don’t understand that thinking. I use an FM9 and FC6 together and can one trip my gigs in and out. Still beats carrying a pedal board and amp any day of the week. The FC6 is my “pedal board” letting me turn effects on or off at any time. The FM9 has my presets/scenes, tuner, tap tempo. Everything at my feet!

I don’t understand that thinking. I use an FM9 and FC6 together and can one trip my gigs in and out. Still beats carrying a pedal board and amp any day of the week. The FC6 is my “pedal board” letting me turn effects on or off at any time. The FM9 has my presets/scenes, tuner, tap tempo. Everything at my feet!
That's you though, FM9+FC-6 is a setup I'd be happy to use as well, but you see people complaining the FM3 is too large already :p

My FM9 board is nearly 3’ long as it is, as cool as all that horsepower would be on the floor, no fuckin’ way am I going to try to fit anything any bigger on any stage I’ll be playing for the foreseeable future.

My fantasy Fractal product would be a small remote controller with knobs so that you could adjust the gain bass middle and treble etc without bending down to the floor to reach the knobs on the fm9 or fm3.

Check the sales of units the size of the Quad Cortex or smaller.
Now check the sales of FM9, Helix Floor, etc.

People who want a boat at their feet are not a majority these days.

To be fair, can't fully compare because Fractal only sells direct. And can we get sales figures for all of them? I'm not sure.

But yeah I agree most people want something more compact.

Back