• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hype. Yeah. Lots of people already slagging and criticizing it of course
Given how old and grumpy a lot of us people on gear forums and groups can be, that just comes with the territory.

FAS hype feels more organic, grass-rootsy... compared to something like a mini-film filled with gobbledygook. :rofl

Don't forget about the copious amounts of 3d-rendered B-roll.

is the entire manual out? I just saw some pages that were "leaked"

I don't believe it was leaked, someone probably just snooped for it and was able to figure out the address for it. A bunch of people downloaded it, I believe the majority of features have been posted now, the rest of the manual is instruction-based so there's not a whole lot left to find out about it at this point, it's just not compiled in one place officially yet. That makes the treasure hunt all the more fun!

Y’all are some real journalists. The inside scoop that TGF has produced on this product launch is impressive. Well done lads!

the joker applause GIF
It was a TGF exclusive from FAS
We have also seen exclusives here from DI and line6
Now if we could just get a Doug Castro exclusive circle would be complete

This is written without any specific knowledge about this unit other than what I've read so far .. but that has never stopped me before ;)

=> it looks like this unit has a Variable Input Impedance [very excellent !!]
=> it looks like it cannot Receive -and- Send Midi CC (?) [not good]

Other than the L6 HXFX having a fixed 1M ohm Input, Line 6 HXFX seems to have and do way more (?) .... plus it has 9 Blocks, scribble scripts, more FSW's, full Midi spec, hosts full spec IR's, has the full suite of the full Helix efx ... etc....

I'm really struggling to see [given the current very limited info] why a potential buyer would pick the VP4 over the Line 6 HXFX (?)

This is written without any specific knowledge about this unit other than what I've read so far .. but that has never stopped me before ;)

=> it looks like this unit has a Variable Input Impedance [very excellent !!]
=> it looks like it cannot Receive -and- Send Midi CC (?) [not good]

Other than the L6 HXFX having a fixed 1M ohm Input, Line 6 HXFX seems to have and do way more (?) .... plus it has 9 Blocks, scribble scripts, more FSW's, full Midi spec, hosts full spec IR's, has the full suite of the full Helix efx ... etc....

I'm really struggling to see [given the current very limited info] why a potential buyer would pick the VP4 over the Line 6 HXFX (?)

Because I want Fractal's effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back