• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait for @JiveTurkey to buy one and post his gear pic with the entire fractal family

Stretching Open Up GIF by 13Monsters
I don't know why, but I'm picturing Goldmember's face where the pillow is. @Whizzinby please make that happen !!

gold GIF

It reads to me like it will transmit a PC according to the current preset; so preset 1 == PC00, preset 2 == PC01, etc etc.

Which for a JVM, is fine. Just program the JVM in accordance.
Yeah sounds like it. Seems like a real hassle though if you have lots of presets and need to accommodate that on the JVM as well.

Yeah sounds like it. Seems like a real hassle though if you have lots of presets and need to accommodate that on the JVM as well.
Amps are usually pretty easy to program. The JVM is a sort of 'set the amp up, send it the PC' type experience. Pretty quick to do.

I'd be more worried about upstream gear like other pedals and things.

Amps are usually pretty easy to program. The JVM is a sort of 'set the amp up, send it the PC' type experience. Pretty quick to do.

I'd be more worried about upstream gear like other pedals and things.

Yeah, I was hoping to use this AS my MIDI controller to control a loop switcher/MIDI controlled amp channel switcher. I'll have to do some digging into which loop switcher I want to get my hands on to see how it handles MIDI/selecting loops, as well as whatever I get to switch amp channels with. I'd imagine CC's are going to be needed somewhere along the way. The VP4 will be taking the place of whatever MIDI-controlled pedals I initially had in mind to get (SDE-3000/2290p, etc) so I'm not worried about controlling other effects internally, just switching everything together.

I rag on NDSP for not being able to send PC's/CC's on Scene changes.........Cliff, I don't wanna plug some shit into it! :rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back