• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give me cliff notes, no way I'm ready 13 pgs. of y'all cray cray stuff.

aint nobody got time for that GIF

Electric sex pants confirmed

Stayed away for a few hours and I find 8 pages to read and a broken link to the manual... Any kind soul that could send me a copy via PM please? 🥹

People bleating on about analog dry thru like it even fucking matters in 2024.

I have a FAS FX-8. I was really stoked about the analog true bypass when I was researching it. After setting it up and doing a direct A/B between the true bypass mode and the buffered mode I realized that I didn’t need the true bypass. The FAS buffer is so good it sounded more transparent than the Fryette Valvulator tube buffer box that I had been using.

Seems pretty fkd up to have the manual and pics of the actual unit to come out way before announcement. Someone breach the NDA? And they still wait until next week to offiicial announce? Not really a great move. I would release the real info on it now, to squash all the bullshit floating around about it.

Seems pretty fkd up to have all the manuals, false speculations, pics etc come out way before announcement. Someone breach the NDA? And they still wait until next week to offiicial announce? Not really a great move. I would release the real info on it now, to squash all the bullshit floating around about it.
They didn’t even need to produce 3 x corny 22minute videos to achieve S tier hype

Seems pretty fkd up to have the manual and pics of the actual unit to come out way before announcement. Someone breach the NDA? And they still wait until next week to offiicial announce? Not really a great move. I would release the real info on it now, to squash all the bullshit floating around about it.

You mean the real info that's in the real manual that's already out?

I know the "it's more real now" thing is an ongoing joke with Fractal and all.....but are you looking for more realer info than the real info that's already available?

You mean the real info that's in the real manual that's already out?

I know the "it's more real now" thing is an ongoing joke with Fractal and all.....but are you looking for more realer info than the real info that's already available?
is the entire manual out? I just saw some pages that were "leaked"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back