• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there at the gangbang, but no... you're probably right..... maybe..... who knows......

Im Out He Man GIF

10 points to Fleshlightdor for the use of a Skeletor gif.

I’m kind of surprised there aren’t more block limitations. You can have two reverb blocks and two delay blocks loaded, so you could theoretically have FS access to 8 reverbs and 8 delays to mix, match, and stack from one preset. Add a Plex delay in for one of them and it has monster ambient pedal potential.
yeah, add a midi controller and you're set!

Actually one of these in one of the Helix Floor loops would make a lot of sense too! I love these utility pedals... so many ways you can....

.... utilise them.

Hell Yeah Deal With It GIF

4 blocks, (Delay, Reverb, Drive, Chorus, Pitch, Flanger etc) with 4 channels in each block. (So each block can have four distinct models of that type loaded as channels etc)

So for ex.

4 delays
4 reverbs
4 plex
4 pitch

One of each block (4 total) running simultaneously.
Gotcha. Thanks. That's what I needed. I can definitely see a few different use cases. Not for me, but I can easily see it.

So if I'm reading the manual correctly I can have the VP4 send midi commands to my JVM when I change presets. That means I could ditch the jvm foot controller and control everything from the VP4.

Has anyone read the midi stuff and know if that's correct?

So if I'm reading the manual correctly I can have the VP4 send midi commands to my JVM when I change presets. That means I could ditch the jvm foot controller and control everything from the VP4.

Yeah I think that is exactly right. It transmits PC messages, so you can change the channel on your amp easily.

To me it's extremely vague about what it can do with MIDI PC. There seems to be no indications on what PC number it will send for preset changes.

To me the VP4 seems better suited to being the last MIDI controllable device in a chain as it does not transmit MIDI clock for example.

To me it's extremely vague about what it can do with MIDI PC. There seems to be no indications on what PC number it will send for preset changes.

To me the VP4 seems better suited to being the last MIDI controllable device in a chain as it does not transmit MIDI clock for example.
It reads to me like it will transmit a PC according to the current preset; so preset 1 == PC00, preset 2 == PC01, etc etc.

Which for a JVM, is fine. Just program the JVM in accordance.

I'll wait till the official release and then ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back