• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a plumber, you are bound to see many more brown shadows as the day progresses.
As someone who works in a geriatric nursing home I know what I‘m talking about.
You see more than me :rofl I graduated from the “normal” plumber, to become the fancy clean clothes and tools HVAC and geothermal heatpump technician… they don’t give me normal plumbing jobs anymore.
I’m a fancy dude now :cool: i have a shiny toolbox that my coworkers named “the Ethan Hunt case” :rofl

Always Over-MilkTM
National Milk Day GIF

You see more than me :rofl I graduated from the “normal” plumber, to become the fancy clean clothes and tools HVAC and geothermal heatpump technician… they don’t give me normal plumbing jobs anymore.
I’m a fancy dude now :cool:
Yeah, I „graduated“ too. But when there is a staff shortage, I sometimes have to pitch in, and then it's kind of strangely fun to dig in the poop again.

Yeah, I „graduated“ too. But when there is a staff shortage, I sometimes have to pitch in, and then it's kind of strangely fun to dig in the poop again.
Same here… admittedly… i have to pitch in sometimes also. But kitchens and bathroom sinks is a whole lot nastier than poop imho. That stuff….. from woman… that collects… all the products… nasty shit. And kitchen plumbing can possibly be throw up levels of disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back