• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1728069488030.gif

mbenigni just got back from the post office. All is well. :)
I :cuss hate the :cuss USPS so :cuss much. The FM3 is heading back to me like a bad penny. That, and the ensuing frustration trying to navigate their automated customer "service" systems took a year off my life, easy. By the time I'm done sorting out this refund , I'll have eaten shipping and Reverb fees, aaaaand then.... I'll get to start all over. (The buyer is leaving the country in a few days, so this was a time-critical thing.)

Will I never learn? None of this would have happened if I'd just gone to FedEx. :facepalm

I :cuss hate the :cuss USPS so :cuss much. The FM3 is heading back to me like a bad penny. That, and the ensuing frustration trying to navigate their automated customer "service" systems took a year off my life, easy. By the time I'm done sorting out this refund , I'll have eaten shipping and Reverb fees, aaaaand then.... I'll get to start all over. (The buyer is leaving the country in a few days, so this was a time-critical thing.)

Will I never learn? None of this would have happened if I'd just gone to FedEx. :facepalm
Dude, I HATE the "I'm flying back to Spain in 4.8 hours, can you get it here in 4.7?!?". No matter how good the offer, I just refuse. Shipping from the hinterlands even if I pay through the nose with the right vendor I can't guarantee a delivery time.

That’s crazy. I’ve had the opposite experience with both UPS and FedEx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back