• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I HATE the "I'm flying back to Spain in 4.8 hours, can you get it here in 4.7?!?". No matter how good the offer, I just refuse. Shipping from the hinterlands even if I pay through the nose with the right vendor I can't guarantee a delivery time.
Nothing special about the offer; I'd set the price on Reverb. Buyer's travel plans seemed a little over-complicated/ risky, and I was busy when he contacted me, so I considered refusing. But he was really nice, and there was all this chatter about some mystery meat FAS product that might render FM3's unsellable... so I picked a service that should have gotten it there in plenty of time, taped up the box, and shipped. And then the USPS (and/or perhaps Reverb, who provided the shipping label) :cuss me.

I'm trying to temper my saltiness because the package was on its way to FL, where people have real problems, some of which may even have been related for all I know. But let me tell you, a half an hour trying to deal with the USPS automated phone system, with a ticking clock, would send the pope off on a :cuss murder spree.

Last edited:
When you pour the milk on the cereal you can control the optimum cereal/milk ratio. The converse is not true.
This method is 100% more accurate. Well duh, Fractal…

And all you people putting milk, or anything, in your coffee are not drinking coffee.
You are drinking something that should only be found sloshing around in the bottom of a bus pan at the diner!

I thought Cliff said the new product was not a replacement for any current ones.
Sure. But that didn't (and doesn't) mean that people aren't going to reconsider their rigs and their purchasing options in light of the new product's availability. Even before the new product is released, the talk alone is enough to make a lot of people wait things out.

Right, because tea is far superior to coffee

1000067389.gif

Sure. But that didn't (and doesn't) mean that people aren't going to reconsider their rigs and their purchasing options in light of the new product's availability. Even before the new product is released, the talk alone is enough to make a lot of people wait things out.
Hmmmmm....ok.
confused.gif

I ship between 100-300 pieces a day with both USPS and FedEx. FedEx breaks more shit, USPS “loses” more shit, but USPS wins hands down for taking zero responsibility for anything and having the most customer-unfriendly phone system on earth. It’s worse than Spectrum.

And all you people putting milk, or anything, in your coffee are not drinking coffee.
You are drinking something that should only be found sloshing around in the bottom of a bus pan at the diner!

Well, it depends for me. Morning 06:00 coffee is standard brew, and I need it with milk in the morning because im not 21 yo in my stomach anymore. My 44 yo morning tummy needs some love. But the next coffee around 09-10 is pure grinded beans brewer we have at work. Then 12:00 and 15:00 will be the same. Last cup of coffee for the day is the 18:00 after dinner coffee with wife and i put milk in that so i won’t risk the upset old fart tummy in the evening.

This felt good… sharing… and stuff… and that my tummy is sensitive. Should really drink less coffee though… and I should probably stop using snus also…. For the tummy and stuff. But caffeine and nicotine is beautiful things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back