• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in high school, my buddy’s dad kept this box of Wheaties with Michael Jordan on the box, I think it was a limited cover or something, it was year’s old by the time I saw it and was told “It’s a collectible, don’t eat it!”

Well, one night after a bong session in my old Blazer, we go and raid the cabinets for food like we usually do and his dad moved the box to the actual cereal cabinet, so I just make a bowl of it not even thinking when my buddy comes out of the bathroom with his jaw dropped and then points at my stomach, “You’re collectible now!” :rofl

It’s been like 25 years and his dad still gives me shit about it every time I see him!

What is the actual fucking difference between pouring cereal on milk or milk on cereal, you fucking idiots! It can’t even matter at all…

Except maybe if the milk splashes as someone said… what… is it funny to make a mess or what???

I’m mad!!!!

But im not… not really

What is the actual fucking difference between pouring cereal on milk or milk on cereal, you fucking idiots! It can’t even matter at all…

Except maybe if the milk splashes as someone said… what… is it funny to make a mess or what???

I’m mad!!!!

But im not… not really
When you pour the milk on the cereal you can control the optimum cereal/milk ratio. The converse is not true.

Nah this is some American hokus plus going on here that we Scandinavians can’t comprehend… it’s like…. Like the peanut butter and jam thing…

How much milk do you pour in the bowl? The whole barometer is you see the level that the cereal sits at then pour the milk juuuuuuust over top of it! This is insane!
So the idea is (basically and realistically) that you’d use as little milk as possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back