• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
weird thing is they said "there is a good chance" they wont have a waitlist. Hasn't pretty much every hardware release they have ever done, had a waitlist?
"They said" was shared by a single forum member from an unnamed sales person at Fractal.

I don't put much stock in that quote... Whether true or not.

"They said" was shared by a single forum member from an unnamed sales person at Fractal.

I don't put much stock in that quote... Whether true or not.
It was my buddy who emailed them and the "unnamed person" was Andrew from Fractal. You can put whatever stock you want in it. I'm telling you what they (he) said.

Last edited:
"unarmed person"
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

It was my buddy who emailed them and the "unarmed person" was Andrew from Fractal. You can put whatever stock you want in it. I'm telling you what they (he) said.
Looks like we already had this discussion earlier in the thread...

I don't need to rehash it.

You are certainly entitled to your interpretation of the comment...

The difference is you don’t have heavy handed mods
Bans , Citations and warnings issued because someone does not like something that was said , it’s a safe space and also we don’t have a lot of trolls or people getting threads locked deliberately

So theres that

Credit where due, this place owes its very existence to those mods. Fist bump to TOP mods for making TGF such a great place.

So,129 pages and we know nothing. I still say this is the greatest troll thread of all time. 😃

Correction. 129 pages and we know:
  • It has firmware
  • It doesn't "replace" a current Fractal product
  • It has presets
  • It has chorus and delay effects
  • Some units are in people's hands (for developing presets and/or testing)

It pretty likely, but not guaranteed:
  • to live on the floor and/or pedalboard
  • to have amp (modeling)
  • hopefully to be launched "soon ... perhaps later this month" which I assume would be October
It's likely, but speculative at best
  • to be smaller than current fractal devices (guess from the Andy Wood video)
  • to have more than effects (that is have amps), but based upon statements from Fractal about the FX8
  • to use newer SHARC chips
  • It's not any type of waffle

:wheresthepics

Which river? Asking for a friend...;)

And by the way, both the FM9 and FM3 fit on a pedalboard.
Oh, sorry. My mistake. They can of course fit on a pedalboard. All the non-Fractal Faithful would be lining up to get an FM9 size fx unit to add to their existing pedalboard.

"Pastor, why is it so much bigger than any of the competition?"

"Heat management, my son. The Fractal shines with the light of a thousand suns, and thus needs to be 60 times the volume of comparable products."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back