• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's not what I hope it is so I don't have to once again explain to my partner why I need another thing that does the same thing as all my other things even though I'm not a professional musician and no one wants to hear my music anyway.
Weird… it feels like i said exactly that myself… it felt like reading my own mind when i read it. Who the hell are you! Are you…. Did you… give me two pills to choose from???

Won't have 4CM capabilities I'll wager.

Assumptions - Andy was using Wampler and Friedman drives and didn't bring them up when discussing the Fractal.
He also talked about his compressor before getting to the unnamed box.

If it did have 4CM and pre type devices why would he tease only with post type FX tags?
I was thinking that too but he helped develop the comp and wampler iirc so it may not be a true indicator.

I don't even know what this thing is but I know it makes some post effects sounds at the least. I think demand will be higher than anticipated so I'm gonna take the under on them having enough units to avoid a waitlist.

they recently did a poll of top amps and it was funny to see where the votes went
Even if this box has 20 models I think that would be enough
If there was the Vox brilliant
2203 , deluxe , Stealth , SLO
59plex , Band commander
Etc Or just all FAS models w effects
The results are interesting, and should be a decent indicator for what people actually use, what is e.g featured on a YT channel like Leon Todd's and what is "that one guy wanted it" stuff.

Mesa Subway Blues at the very bottom, and things like a Blues Jr or clean channels of high gain amps aren't doing well either. Not surprising because why would you bother with the compromise clean channel of some high gain amp when an amp built for clean tones probably sounds/feels better?

You can add your own votes here as the poll is not closed: https://strawpoll.com/3RnYXpj6Aye

Even picking what I actually used regularly, it ended up being only about 10 amp models out of 327.

They definitely fit and I've had both the FM3 and FM9 on boards but they're fairly large setups. Awesome setups, but on the larger side.

Regardless, hyperbole aside, they (we) just want a smaller sized unit.
I’m probably going to mount mine on a pedalboard, but unlike a lot I see, I won’t be doing an angled board. I’d rather do something like a flat board with rolling case.

The results are interesting, and should be a decent indicator for what people actually use, what is e.g featured on a YT channel like Leon Todd's and what is "that one guy wanted it" stuff.

Mesa Subway Blues at the very bottom, and things like a Blues Jr or clean channels of high gain amps aren't doing well either. Not surprising because why would you bother with the compromise clean channel of some high gain amp when an amp built for clean tones probably sounds/feels better?

You can add your own votes here as the poll is not closed: https://strawpoll.com/3RnYXpj6Aye

Even picking what I actually used regularly, it ended up being only about 10 amp models out of 327.
IMO a small say 15 amp model ,A few drives , mod fx . Delay / rev
And Dyna cabs at $650 (hx stomp prices) would sell like hot cakes or waffles 🧇

Driving Road Trip GIF by SoulPancake

Seth Meyers Drinking GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

IMO a small say 15 amp model ,A few drives , mod fx . Delay / rev
And Dyna cabs at $650 (hx stomp prices) would sell like hot cakes or waffles 🧇
I just don't see how this device could have amp modeling but "not be a replacement for a current product". I think one could view what you just described as a replacement for their FM3.

I hope I'm wrong 🤣

I just don't see how this device could have amp modeling but "not be a replacement for a current product". I think one could view what you just described as a replacement for their FM3.

I hope I'm wrong 🤣
Personally, I would not remotely consider a box that only had 15 amp models to be a replacement for an FM3. However, I also have a hard time imagining Fractal creating a full-on pre/postfx/amp modeling device that only has 15 amp models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back