• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this anybody here? This is f-ing hilarious!! :rofl

Untitled.png

But.... on a serious note, how cool would it be if a the new product announcement came along with links
to Sweetwater, Andertons, etc.
FAS decides for this new SKU only they're going to go with limited dealer distribution...... :oops:

Son, step away from the crack pipe.............

Last edited:
weird thing is they said "there is a good chance" they wont have a waitlist. Hasn't pretty much every hardware release they have ever done, had a waitlist?
I think when the FM9 mkII arrived there wasn’t much waitlist? Maybe I’m misremembering. A smaller device means the shipping container is going to have a whole lot more devices on it compared to the usual Fractal devices.

I mean... the presence of Lee Anderton sort of implies they're gonna be in shops and not just direct and g66, no ????

They are at a youtubers group event though. It's not an andertons specific thing.

It would be nice to see them in retailers vs via g66, the price difference between here and the US for fractal gear is pretty eye watering.

Why would I spend $800 on a pre/post effect only device nearly the size of an FM3 when I could buy an FM3 to use for pre/post effects only and then also have amps if needed? It’s the HXFX conundrum.
It shouldn't be $800. As I've said I hope $400/$500. BUT people on here constantly say fractal reverbs and delays are just as good as Strymon (which is $400 a box). Hard to say where this will fall.

I agree it will reach a price point where you might as well get the FM3

How much of a big deal can he make about a product they can barely talk about though?

The long time Fractal artist was only allowed to be cryptic about it - I assume per contract with FAS.
Andertons would have had to agree to some limited non-disclosure for Andy to be able to mention it to them,
and to insure the dealer doesn't blurt out a major spoiler.

All assumptions here.

It shouldn't be $800. As I've said I hope $400/$500. BUT people on here constantly say fractal reverbs and delays are just as good as Strymon (which is $400 a box). Hard to say where this will fall.

I agree it will reach a price point where you might as well get the FM3
$4-500 with enough I/O to run 4-cable method seems like a big ask.

Looks like Andy pretty much gave it away......"so you'll have my delay settings and chorus....but I'm an amp guy...you figure it out" View attachment 29618
Pretty much , he is close with Fractal there is no way he leaked it probably coming out Monday he said out this month
The only thing they probably told him is don’t let it be seen or show it

The other thing was when Larry said good thing I don’t bring that other thing Thomas was saying he was jealous of the Fractal FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back