Fractal Audio Firmware Update Thread

I moved on to the GT1000
ryan reynolds hd GIF

Oh, and for all the people claiming we "copied" this. We started working on this almost a year ago. These things don't happen overnight. We had to write our own software to control the robot and acquire the data, Matlab processing routines, firmware modules, etc., etc.

That said, it's not a unique idea. I believe ML Sound Labs was the first to do this, or maybe Two Notes. But to give credit where credit is due, the enabling technology is the mic robot. Without that none of this is possible. So the real innovators are the people who created the mic robots.
I don’t care who did what first, it’s a good thing to implement. Thanks dude.

yeah... take your "you should really go take some undergrad engineering courses" and shove it up where the light don't shine? Just "tossing ideas out there" then, were ya? :cop
Yeah I don't see anything wrong with speculation when it's presented as such. Making claims about a competitors product based on some sloppy assumptions and denying the existence of file compression is different. But whatever, sorry if I offended the cult I guess

But we all know Cliff's so-called "vacation" is really about him scoping out a piece of property in Guyana, so
we can all move there together and drink the best Kool-Aid every day, right? :guiness

Would this guy PLEASE fuk off?
And I thought, "HW, why is this guy so angry, Why does this guy care, WHY is this guy so worked up over your dumbe little YouTube channel that's just testing out some ideas?!? Well, HW, I tell you why that is. HW the REASOn some of these folks are as worked up as they are is simple. It's BECAUSE, HW, they know you're right!"

-HW. YouTuber, or Baptist preacher? Or bad profile of Joe Rogan?

And I thought, "HW, why is this guy so angry, Why does this guy care, WHY is this guy so worked up over your dumbe little YouTube channel that's just testing out some ideas?!? Well, HW, I tell you why that is. HW the REASOn some of these folks are as worked up as they are is simple. It's BECAUSE, HW, they know you're right!"

-HW. YouTuber, or Baptist preacher? Or bad profile of Joe Rogan?
HW isn’t his real name, and that’s what bothers me. It’s Hogwash.

Yeah I don't see anything wrong with speculation when it's presented as such. Making claims about a competitors product based on some sloppy assumptions and denying the existence of file compression is different. But whatever, sorry if I offended the cult I guess
You write as if “firmware file might be compressed” is all you wrote. It’s not. Everyone knows it’s not, and it’s got nothing to do with the cult.

But in the spirit of this forum…
Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

Back